1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

NON-ROOTED Moto-Droid Themes??

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by snappingfish, May 18, 2010.

1. snappingfish

snappingfish New Member

I have found a couple of launchers. "LauncherPro" and SweeterHome, to name two. Are there MORE?...That are smooth, run well, and play together with most apps/widgets?

I had SweeterHome installed, but there was a sizable lag between when I hit home-SweeterHome, and the app actually came up. Corinacakes was kind and patient, and got me thru the install, and a bit of theme searching, but after trying a couple of themes, the lag was still there. I uninstalled sweeterhome, and opened launcherpro, and -- no lag.

Trouble with launcher pro is there are no themes to browse. Any theme-laden, smooth-running launchers out there for us NON, repeat, NON-Rooted MotoDroid users?

thanks
    fish
Search tags for this page

non rooted droid x themes

theme samsung galaxy pro non rooter