1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Non-rooted extended battery for HTC Thunderbolt won't charge past 60%. Dies in <6 hrs

Discussion in 'Smartphone Battery Discussion' started by oZEPPELINo, Jul 9, 2012.

1. oZEPPELINo

oZEPPELINo New Member

Expanding on the title, I've had my phone for almost 2 years and picked up the standard extended battery 9 months ago. When I first bought the battery everything worked fine. I got 2 days solid of moderate usage. Slowly the phone stopped reaching peak charge and dropped over a period of 2 months to the point where it wouldn't charge past 60% and with light to moderate usage I'm lucky to go 6 hours without the phone dying. This morning I tried rooting the phone to reset the battery stats which I thought worked but alas it had no effect. Right now, I'm trying to charge my old battery to see if I can get it to 100%. Does anyone have any thoughts as to what went wrong with my battery and how to fix it. Every "battery fix" I read about requires the phone to be charge to 100% which isn't happening. Thanks for the advice!
  2. oZEPPELINo

oZEPPELINo New Member

bump. sorry if that's not allowed.
Search tags for this page
droid phone battery won't charge past 60% is not the battery

extended battery won't charge

extended battery won't charge to 100%
how to charge extended battery on htc thunderbolt
htc phone wont charge past 60%
htc thunderbolt battery not charging 100
htc thunderbolt battery wont hold charge
htc thunderbolt extended battery will not charge past 54%