Non preinstalled apps do not see the 6.6gb of flash space

rushmore

Reaction score
A couple reviews pointed this out. None of the game emulators, dictionary or game apps that put data on external space can see the 6.6gb of space. Only the camera and media apps pre-installed appear to see it.

Looks like HTC and Verizon product management did not do adequate testing. Not sure if this can be fixed by app updates. Space may need to be mapped so apps can see it.

GodDriven

Reaction score
A couple reviews pointed this out. None of the game emulators, dictionary or game apps that put data on external space can see the 6.6gb of space. Only the camera and media apps pre-installed appear to see it.

Looks like HTC and Verizon product management did not do adequate testing. Not sure if this can be fixed by app updates. Space may need to be mapped so apps can see it.

Apps, are INSTALLED on the remaining.. 1.70 of the *GB.. It does not have the resource to see so.. I have not seen this since I have a 16Gig in stalled.. And the storage.. So I see it go into the proper allocated sections.. Wish I had root.. I could explore deeper.. I placed the dump in my thread, hopefully someone can help..

Prerunnerseth

Reaction score

This is the very first phone with this built in storage. I'm sure most apps will get updated rapidly to support it. Just be patient.

mkzbdroid

Reaction score

This is the very first phone with this built in storage. I'm sure most apps will get updated rapidly to support it. Just be patient.

or you have 6 gigs for music and 16gigs for apps and photos :icon_ banana: