1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Non-Liberty Version

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Hardhead, May 11, 2011.

1. Hardhead

Hardhead New Member

Hey,

I've been using Red Liberated HC for a while, and I absolutely LOVE the theme. My only complaint is I have to be running Liberty to use it. I like Liberty and all, but the Blur-only Social Networking Widget is hard to live without. Any chance that we could see a deodexed-stock version of this theme once Gingerbread comes out?

Also, minor complaint... I'm not a huge fan of the black Facebook app.... yuck. Could you leave that out next time? Also, in general, I'm not a big fan of changing icon colors. When everything is black and red, it all blends together (the Maps icon, in particular, is almost invisible on my homescreen). But those are minor complains. Overall, awesome theme.