1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No Zombiestomped love?

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by catfisher, Sep 6, 2011.

1. catfisher

catfisher New Member

It looks like no one uses this ROM...no one is commenting on it at all and no one is spreading the zombie love around...are people still using this or is it a dead ROM?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. deercreek

deercreek New Member

I'm using it. There's probably not many posts about it lately because there haven't been updates for awhile, and there doesn't seem to be any issues with it... it just works. I gave it a try because I wasn't happy with the official .596 update. Moving to ZombieStomped seemed to fix my issues and I've seen improved battery life. Every once in awhile I think about trying something else, but I like where I'm at now.
  3. catfisher

catfisher New Member

I agree...nothingness special, it just works. I kind of wish we had more contact with the dev so maybe we could influence some changes for future releases. I am happy that the forum here isn't overrun like at Liberty though.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums