No weather

NickWBurns

Reaction score
I got no weather showing up on my home screen, I shut down pulled the battery and restarted, still nothing. It says no weather available when I try and sync it. Worked fine an hour ago. Any ideas? Thanks

Sent through a bolt of thunder?

Reaction score
mine has done this once or twice. the main problem i have is that sometimes the weather location is inaccurate (telling me i'm in california. i live in ny). i've tried ALL the tips and tricks to get it to correct and be accurate. eventually i gave up, but i went to check my phone and it had corrected itself. it still does this from time to time, usually when i'm at home, but i've learned to ignore it because it corrects itself eventually. give it some time. (my thunderbolt wasn't even 3 hours old when the weather problems started, haha)

OP
NickWBurns

NickWBurns

Reaction score
Yeah, its just odd for me because its got my location right but for some reason I got no weather. Oh well no big deal ill give it some time

Sent through a bolt of thunder?

kparks

Reaction score
Mine does the same thing telling me I'm in Maine south Dakota and all over and now I don't get any thing till I open it up and hit refresh

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

imgoinghome

Reaction score
I've been having the same problem since last night. The thing is it is only the weather for my current location that will not show up, I have another city added and it refreshed fine. Hasn't fixed itself yet.

iRenegade

Reaction score
Same problem yesterday, time,location crazy. Seems to be fine now! :0

imgoinghome

Reaction score
Yeah about 5 minutes after posting my reply earlier it started working again!