No way...my new RAZR Maxx has a dead pixel?

GSdub510

Reaction score
I had to return my original one today because there were a couple dead pixels. Now this one has a dead blue pixel right dab on the middle of the screen.

Am I screwed? I thought you can only exchange your phone once and if that's the case...I'm stuck with this.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
How long have you had it? Dead pixels are very uncommon these days and you shouldn't settle for it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

OP
GSdub510

GSdub510

Reaction score
I got a brand new replacement today on June 4th. This was 11 days after I purchased my first one.

It's weird how most people never get this but I have so far on my two Maxx's.

Here's what I want to do. Go to Verizon, return it (go back to my old phone) and pre-order a Galaxy SIII.

But would Verizon let me? That's the question. Their return/exchange policy confuses the hell out of me. And I also have the insurance if that counts for anything.

Parzec

Reaction score
You should be able to return it today no questions asked since it is the 14th day and get out of the two year commitment. Tomorrow you will be stuck with it...

Sent from my DROID RAZR maxx from Droid Forums

Caesars

Reaction score
If you really want a to return it, I'm sure if you said "I had two bad phones in a row, I don't feel comfortable with this model" they wouldn't give you a hard time. It's not like you're going from a maxx to a nexus to a razr to an iPhone to a maxx to a yadda yadda yadda lol.

OP
GSdub510

GSdub510

Reaction score
If you really want a to return it, I'm sure if you said "I had two bad phones in a row, I don't feel comfortable with this model" they wouldn't give you a hard time. It's not like you're going from a maxx to a nexus to a razr to an iPhone to a maxx to a yadda yadda yadda lol.

Could I do that, go back to my Fascinate, and pre-order the GS3?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You should be able to. You would need to ass vzw to be sure, but that should be doable

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!