No volume except on alarms

ChellinMN

Reaction score
I am having volume problems but just the opposite all my volume are stuck on mute except alarms I have done a miner reboot and it fixed the problem but now its happened again. I didn't install anything. All my items have a line going through them it will let me increase my ring volume on the volume screen but when I let that screen when I got back the ringer volume it back to mute. Help!!

eugenerudenko

Reaction score
What is your Android version and the device? Is your Android version the one that was pre-installed when the device was produced? (i have aproblem after upgrading my OS and I couldn't have dealt with this problem until i downgraded OS).

danclarete

Reaction score
I am having volume problems but just the opposite all my volume are stuck on mute except alarms I have done a miner reboot and it fixed the problem but now its happened again. I didn't install anything. All my items have a line going through them it will let me increase my ring volume on the volume screen but when I let that screen when I got back the ringer volume it back to mute. Help!!

It would be very easy for every one here to understand if you can provide the device you are using. I hope you elaborate things out mentioning the device because it's a bit uneasy for everyone here to comment, I believe so.

OP
C

ChellinMN

Reaction score
What kind of Phone I am using

It would be very easy for every one here to understand if you can provide the device you are using. I hope you elaborate things out mentioning the device because it's a bit uneasy for everyone here to comment, I believe so.

I am using a Motorola Droid Razr M and the software I am using is the original OS