1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No volume except on alarms

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by ChellinMN, Jun 3, 2013.

1. ChellinMN

ChellinMN New Member

I am having volume problems but just the opposite all my volume are stuck on mute except alarms I have done a miner reboot and it fixed the problem but now its happened again. I didn't install anything. All my items have a line going through them it will let me increase my ring volume on the volume screen but when I let that screen when I got back the ringer volume it back to mute. Help!!
  2. eugenerudenko

eugenerudenko New Member

What is your Android version and the device? Is your Android version the one that was pre-installed when the device was produced? (i have aproblem after upgrading my OS and I couldn't have dealt with this problem until i downgraded OS).
  3. danclarete

danclarete New Member

It would be very easy for every one here to understand if you can provide the device you are using. I hope you elaborate things out mentioning the device because it's a bit uneasy for everyone here to comment, I believe so.
  4. ChellinMN

ChellinMN New Member

What kind of Phone I am using

I am using a Motorola Droid Razr M and the software I am using is the original OS