no voicemail notifactions?!?!?!?!?

FdroidF

Reaction score
I need help can any1 tell me why I don't receive voicemail notifactions I had the phone for over a couple months and never got one notification

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I need help can any1 tell me why I don't receive voicemail notifactions I had the phone for over a couple months and never got one notification

Go to Menu > Settings > Sound & display and touch the Notification ringtone and see if by chance yours is on Silent. (It's the first choice at the top of the list). If it is make another selection for an actual sound and see if that helps resolve the problems. Also check to be sure that Silent mode is not checked. It's the first choice on the Sound & display screen.

:i-m_so_happy:

JCo352

Reaction score

How are you just finding this out? Have you actually set up your voicemail?

OP
F

FdroidF

Reaction score
To the first guy it has nothin to do with the sound I get no notification at all on the bar...and to the second I had a voicemail account since day 1 but I never got a notifaction sayin I have voicemail and I have gotten voicemail

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Look, we're just trying to help. I thought that's what you wanted. Is your phone stock or rooted?

JCo352

Reaction score
Maybe, go to settings>call settings> and mess with some of those options to see if you can remedy the problem.

circsmonky

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
if theres no indications on your phone at all try calling your voice mail and go into the settings and see if notifications are on in there. if thats set try what was already suggested.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
To the first guy it has nothin to do with the sound I get no notification at all on the bar...and to the second I had a voicemail account since day 1 but I never got a notifaction sayin I have voicemail and I have gotten voicemail

AnneDroid...definately not a guy :)
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk