1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No Voice or SMS but data works fine?

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by cabheton, Jan 30, 2011.

1. cabheton

cabheton New Member

Hey

So for the last week or two I can't seem to make any calls or texts with my incredible, despite having full bars. Data works fine. I tried updating my PRL, but that seems to work only in very specific areas (i.e. just my office) while 3 weeks ago I got great reception everywhere I went. I'd update my PRL again for my house, but I can't connect enough to make the *228 call.

Has anyone had an issue like this? I went to a store day and they basically told me that couldn't happen. I'm pretty doubtful of them though so I thought I'd see what folks had to say.
  2. jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008 New Member

Verizon reps... I always get the impression they think we the customer are idiots, ironic that we feel the same about them, eh?

Anyway, if you are at stock unrooted, and have tried a factory reset (Settings, then SD Card and Storage or something like that) then I do indeed believe you have to call Verizon and try to get them to send you a CPO replacement.

Or actually what you might try is in the dialer type in *#*#4636#*#* and look around make sure your phone is set to CDMA (Auto) or something like that.

Sorry, my phone is in recovery for a little while and I kinda forget haha
  3. cabheton

cabheton New Member

Thanks. It was set to CDMA auto already. Back to the store I go...
Search tags for this page
andriod phone has data no call or text

cant call or text but internet works

data but no phone
droid charge cant call or text but can use internet
i cant call anyobe but my internet is working why
i have internet but no voice on my android phone
internet works but can't call or txt
internet works but cant call or text
internet works but cant text or call
internet works, cannot make a call
iphone wont make calls but internet works fine