No vibrations on notifications

davidwar

Reaction score
I've had Light Flow for 2 months with no issues. Was able to set up different colors for different notifications and have the phone vibrate when a text message or email came in. For the last few days, the lights still work, but I no longer can get the phone to vibrate when an email or text message comes in. I think I have checked all the right settings both on Light Flow and the Nexus settings screen.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Light Flow. Per someone else's advice, I also downloaded another app called Sound Manager V2, and checked "vibrate whenever possible" for both ringtones and notifications. Still no luck.

Is anyone else having this problem and does anybody have a fix?

Thanks in advance.

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Hmmmm ... I think it's safe to assume you've checked under settings > Sound and have made sure silent mode is off and that vibrate and ring is checked.

If other apps still aren't getting it either, I'd recommend (if you're rooted) to wipe data/cache and reflash the ROM you're on. And/or unroot and go back to stock.

You may have a defective device ...

OP
D

davidwar

Reaction score
Hmmmm ... I think it's safe to assume you've checked under settings > Sound and have made sure silent mode is off and that vibrate and ring is checked.

If other apps still aren't getting it either, I'd recommend (if you're rooted) to wipe data/cache and reflash the ROM you're on. And/or unroot and go back to stock.

You may have a defective device ...

Thanks, Yank.

Lo and behold. The email that said I had a reply from droidforums.net came into my phone and it vibrated and flashed the correct color light! You must be a good luck charm. No idea why but at least it works now.