No update received?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
You need to list the error(s) you are getting.

Sent from my Rooted ICS'd VTAB1008 using DroidForums

On an earlier post bioniccrazy said that they're rooted with safestrap. Just adding that so people can help.

And to bioniccrazy, exactly what version are you on now?

Last edited:

bioniccrazy

Reaction score
the error im getting is assert failed: apply_patch_check ("/system/app/guidedtours.apk. Error in/tmp/sideload/package.zip.(status7). Im still at version .886 and would like to be at .902 to run some of the awesome roms for that version. I am rooted with petes one click method and running safestrap. thanx.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
the error im getting is assert failed: apply_patch_check ("/system/app/guidedtours.apk. Error in/tmp/sideload/package.zip.(status7). Im still at version .886 and would like to be at .902 to run some of the awesome roms for that version. I am rooted with petes one click method and running safestrap. thanx.

Go here:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198293

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

gdsmith56

Reaction score
I may be late to the party, but THANKS to everyone who contributed - I have upgraded my Bionic to .902 and it's working fine.

Now the big test - will I get 4G signals when I travel away from home. (Actually, the fact that I'm getting 4G AT home is a positive - generally that wasn't even happening before the .902 upgrade.)