No unlimited data for s4?!?!

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just got back from an authorized dealer store. They said "No problem" and went on to tell me what accessories they had. :)

Now it's just a matter of waiting for the right deal on eBay!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4
They did the same with me, at least I already had the phone. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

SallyC

Reaction score
They did the same with me, at least I already had the phone. :)

haha! Yeah, well he said I could get a screen protector or case now - before I got it - so when I got it I didn't have to walk around with it unprotected. I don't begrudge him trying to earn a living though. I'll probably get an extra battery from him even though it would probably be cheaper online. I do want to support them and would even just get the phone there but the price difference is just too many $$$$ for me to do that.

SallyC

Reaction score

Oh no, cybertech69, that poor Verizon guy's about to lose a sale!!!

I'm not sure I want a case - I have several for my Razr and stopped using them because of the bulk. I found it didn't really scratch with the kind of use I have. I'm not sure if the G4 has the Gorilla glass but that probably helped. So I'll have to look those over and think about it. If I dropped it, I'd for sure wish I had a case. The Diztronic you linked to looks like it would offer protection without bulking it up.

The extra battery is something I know I want. That RAVPower looks good - little bit more juice - and I also liked Samsung Galaxy S4 Spare Battery Charger (2600mAh Battery Included) because I could use the charger also as carrying case & cover.

Definitely way better prices, which I figured. But the selection is nicer too. I looked over their cases and battery options and these are much nicer. Hmmmm.....

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Prices for accessories and options are far better than what they offer in the Verizon store. Even the same products can be found cheaper at other retailers or even cheaper online.

SallyC

Reaction score
Those all look good. Poor guy at Verizon. Hate to go in and ask him to activate and switch over my phone and not buy anything - but he didn't have anything like this.

Well, first I have to get the phone!!! Still watching eBay for a deal. Think I'll check out CraigsList too.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Those all look good. Poor guy at Verizon. Hate to go in and ask him to activate and switch over my phone and not buy anything - but he didn't have anything like this.

Well, first I have to get the phone!!! Still watching eBay for a deal. Think I'll check out CraigsList too.
Meh I never feel bad for not buying accessories at Verizon. They're usually a ripoff and lower quality for the prices they charge, crooks.

Check out Swappa.com too, usually some good deals going on there and usually the phones are verified at clean phones as an ESN/IMEI # is required before posting.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score

I my experience when I bought the accessories they were a lot more accommodating, plug in my phone and poof, a exact duplicate other than call logs and text logs. When just grabbing a new SIM card, "oh we can't do that"! Proper word is won't, lazy I guess. One other customer in the store and 5 or 6 employees having a gabfest.

If it's not HD it might as well be a newspaper.