No sound please help

agricorganico

Reaction score
Hi I downloaded the beats audio and wen I installed it I lost all my sound... I'm really pissed of and I don't want to have to shoot my phone. Plz help I'm frustrated....

OP
agricorganico

agricorganico

Reaction score
Yeah I did and a even reboot the phone to factory settings but the problem still there I even try to download the app again to see if I can configure it but in even tells me that there's is the same app already installed son that tells me that the app its buried on my system.

YellowJacket

Reaction score
Hmmm. Sounds like the Beats Audio app messed up your phone. I didn't think our phones hardware supported it.

Did you use an app from the play store or download and install the apk from another phone?

I also read your other posts and you seem to be blaming motorola for your problems - phone getting hot - but this seems to be something you did yourself and not a problem caused by motorola.

David

OP
agricorganico

agricorganico

Reaction score
I don't blame Motorola for the beats audio stuff and I explain it but I do blame it for the overheat of the phone because it does it from day one I started to use the headphones...

YellowJacket

Reaction score
I don't blame Motorola for the beats audio stuff and I explain it but I do blame it for the overheat of the phone because it does it from day one I started to use the headphones...

Could possibly be the headphones you are using. Have you tried using a different set?

Also, data intensive things like streaming music could possibly cause the phone to overheat. Also, if your screen iss staying on for a long time, that will cause it to heat up.

David

OP
agricorganico

agricorganico

Reaction score
Could possibly be the headphones you are using. Have you tried using a different set?

Also, data intensive things like streaming music could possibly cause the phone to overheat. Also, if your screen iss staying on for a long time, that will cause it to heat up.

David

I know my friend and thanks but it even get hot by just plugin in the headphones without even using anything... I use the factory headphones only...