No sound or Vibe notifications

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
Hello,

I am no longer getting sound or Vibe notifications for things like gmail and Yahoo mail? I did a search and didn't find anything about this being a known issue? I do get the LED flash but nothing else? When I first flashed the ROM I was getting Vibe notifications but no sound. Now I am not getting anything but the light. I checked all the settings I could think of, but everything looks ok. I didn't change anything prior to it not working at all, that I know of anyway. Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance. :)

foxky

Reaction score
Hello,

I am no longer getting sound or Vibe notifications for things like gmail and Yahoo mail? I did a search and didn't find anything about this being a known issue? I do get the LED flash but nothing else? When I first flashed the ROM I was getting Vibe notifications but no sound. Now I am not getting anything but the light. I checked all the settings I could think of, but everything looks ok. I didn't change anything prior to it not working at all, that I know of anyway. Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance. :)

hiya, I'm not entirely sure about the vibration thing, but the sound may be related to the file being on your SD card and your SD card being unmounted, like if its connected to your computer, although you didn't say anything like that. maybe try reflashing liberty without wiping to reset the system files?

tapped on my LibX 1.0

OP
T

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. I was considering re-flashing but Yahoo Mail seems to be the only thing giving me trouble now. Everything else seems to be working fine. All the tinkering I did trying to get it to work is probably why nothing would work. I think I can live without Yahoo barking at me all the time. :)

foxky

Reaction score
I hear that haha. well I'm glad things mostly worked themselves out!

tapped on my LibX 1.0

OP
T

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
Thank you for at least throwing a couple ideas out there, and trying to help. I appreciated it!