1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

no sound on my pro

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by jeeps84, Oct 20, 2011.

1. jeeps84

jeeps84 New Member

Sound stops for every thing. All setting say sound on, volume. Up. Some times I can re boot g it will start. Not this time, re booted several times now. Still no sound.
  2. jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun Well-Known Member

What OS are you using, Froyo or Gingerbread. And, have you rooted your phone?
  3. jeeps84

jeeps84 New Member

Not sure but did recently update.
  4. jpcalhoun

Press menu>settings>about phone and it will display the Android Version and System Version.
  5. jeeps84

jeeps84 New Member

4.6.8.x10.610 is all I get
  6. jpcalhoun

Well it sounds like you got the latest update, but under Android version you should see 2.3.3.
  7. jpcalhoun

I'm going to assume that you have not rooted your phone. If you have, disregard everything I'm about to recommend. Power your phone off and power the phone back on. If you still have no sound then I'd recommend you do a factory data reset-menu>settings>privacy>factory data reset. This will wipe your phone of all user data and give you a clean install of the operating system...but will not affect any data you may have on your SD card. When the phone reboots you will have to dial *228 and select option 1. Your phone will be programmed and reactivated on the Verizon network. Any contacts and calendar entries that you have should be backed up in google gmail and they should sync back to your phone. After you're back up and running you can go to the market, select "menu>"my apps" and you can download and install any app that you previously got from the market. If none of this works then you probably have hardware issues and should take your phone back to Verizon...who will do a factory data reset anyway before they exchange your phone.
Search tags for this page
android pro no sound
droid pro has no sound
droid pro no audio

droid pro no sound

droid pro sound not working

motorola droid pro no sound

my droid pro has no sound
no sound droid pro

no sound on droid pro

no sound on motorola droid pro
no sound on my android phone