1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No sound after JB update

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by IAmTheHuff, Jan 30, 2013.

1. IAmTheHuff

IAmTheHuff Member

After installing the JB "OTA" I've lost all system sounds and the use of Google music. FDRs don't help, but when on a custom ROM I don't have this issue. Any thoughts, suggestions, or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
  2. moset

moset Member

Try pressing on the case over the speaker on the back upper right, beside the camera. It's a known hardware glitch.
    I don't think it has anything to do with the OS. I've had to do it several times. It has fixed the problem for me but it will likely return.
    It's not been bad enough for me to get a replacement phone. The last of the Razer Maxx have arrived so there may not be replacements.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Search tags for this page

droid 4 no sound 2013

htc droid dna no sounds after update

no sound after android update

no sound after phone update android

no volume after jb update