1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No signal

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Tanknspank, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team Premium Member

I was running UD 7.8 and decided to change over to BB 0.9 to help Pete test his newest update. I used DMUpdater to unroot since it puts a stock rom back on, which, I thought, would help make sure no things are conflicting before I use Petes. I went to turn my phone back on and it got stuck at the droid eye for over 5 mins. After it didn't seem like anything was every going to happen, I pulled the battery and wiped cache and factory reset, then rebooted. It got passed this time, and required me to reactivate my phone. I got to the dailer and hit 1, but it said that my phone could not be activated at this time. I noticed the signal was only one bar during the call, but 2-3 out of the call. Everytime I would go to call, it would go down to 1-0 bars and then could not be activated. Now, before I started to try to do anything like to get sprecovery and flash a rom, I wanted to know what you all had to say.

EDIT: I can't even copy files over to my phone right now. I can't mount it from where it's at and I don't have a card reader that I know of. I might be able to get my mom's for her old phone, but IDK if the size will be right. So now I am really clueless...
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  2. Tanknspank

Bump + Update:

Got the SD Card reader from my mom and it does work. So if their is a file I can download to fix it, that would be great. I can boot into STOCK recovery.
  3. Tanknspank

No offense, but you guys are NO help. :p Reflashed the phone and it allowed me to activate the phone.
  4. jstafford1

jstafford1 DF Super Moderator

Sorry didn't see this earlier....not sure if would have been much help as I've never seen this problem before. Glad you got it fixed though.
  5. Tanknspank

Me neither, as I had unrooted/rooted many times before. But somewhere through unrooting it screwed up something with my signal. But, sure enough, right as soon as I reflashed my phone it worked.
  6. jstafford1

jstafford1 DF Super Moderator

Guess something messed up your radio setting or something somewhere. That's what happens when modding.
  7. Tanknspank

It's no biggy, all better now. :)
Search tags for this page
activating droidx no signal

droid 2 no signal