1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No signal after putting housing on eris

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by bob24260, May 12, 2011.

1. bob24260

bob24260 New Member

I really need help.I bought a mint Eris w/bad esn and took motherboard from wife's (basically just switched housings)and switched housings.Everything is together and all works fine but no signal at all.Can someone please help.My wife works hard just to help keep us afloat and we can't afford another phone.She loves her Eris,please help!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  2. jestin58761

jestin58761 New Member

The back of the housing has black stickers all over it. U have too look closely. Under neath each on are gold sticker chips. That's ur antenna ....if u have removed or tamperrd with them in anyway it will kill your reception severely. I did it and was sooooo mad.

Sent from my ERIS using DroidForums
  3. jestin58761

jestin58761 New Member

Had to buy new Eris..

Sent from my ERIS using DroidForums
  4. bob24260

bob24260 New Member

Thanks

I had finally got it straightened out after awhile.I hadnt messed with those.To this day I dont know what I done to mess it up or what I done to fix it.lol.Thanks!!