No search in email app?

stylmvn

Reaction score
I have the same issue...NO SEARCH feature in the email app. I can't believe that there isn't an app around this problem. If anyone knows of an app that allows search for Outlook email, please advise.

stylmvn

Reaction score
Search feature in email app

Hi There,

Were you able to solve your issue? I have the same problem. I can't search my Outlook email in the stock droid email app. I'm wondering if there is an app for that. Please advise if you were successful in finding a solution. Thanks in advance!

navy

Reaction score
You must open gmail and continue the research. Search in the google search widget?

garyk66

Reaction score
The stock email app (not the Gmail app) does not have search in some cases, it seems. I have the same problem. It might be an Exchange 2003 issue. Anyway, there are other apps that do have search, like Enhanced Email and Touchdown. I wish the stock app had it, but I have not seen any information about getting it to work.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think the Stock email app has the search feature as long as you are connecting to a Pop based email service. I have the search icon for AOL mail, but not for Exchange 2007 email.