No Samsung Galaxy Note 5 available in Europe?

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think of Sammy's decision not to launch the Galaxy Note 5 in Europe?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I THINK it's because they want to see the S6 Edge Plus make a strong appearance first. It will probably see a release later this year but I can only assume they want the Edge Plus to gain some traction before offering the "cheaper" Note 5.

Great question though

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'm baffled...I can't understand why Samsung would be doing this..CK is probably right..but ..it just seems like someone either has something up their sleeve or someone is drinking on the job...

The way they handled the s5&s6e..idk...I'm kinda thinking someone is partaking too much..and they're putting soo many devices out..its like moto to of a few years back..

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's a good theory. It could also be a supply side issue on some of the components. They are using their own 7420 chips, so by limiting the devices availability in some areas, it allows them to creatively manage that. Perhaps after a few months they will have rebuilt their supply of those chips and can sell the Note 5 in areas previously unavailable.