1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No ringtones ?

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by mjh68, Jul 13, 2010.

1. mjh68

mjh68 New Member

Sorry to start a new thread, but I downloaded SS 4.4 for the first time and everything went great and I was excited no issues other than Market not downloading automatically. Except when I went to change my ringtone , there are no choices except silent ? Notifications only has Facebook pop ?
    Did I miss something or was there a choice in the download menu I missed ?
    On another note , theme related, does anyone know how to get the transparent app drawer and pulldown from the Galaxy theme to run on SS ? I really like that transparent look lately so loved the galaxy theme, but I have no clue how to theme things on my own .

Thanks for any help! Sorry to start a new thread for this , but 55 pages is alot to wade through :)
  2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

For some reason it takes a bit after fresh install for them to show up - have you rebooted yet? I also saw this but it took care of itself ...
  3. mjh68

mjh68 New Member

OK, thank you . Just rebooted and they are all there :)
Search tags for this page

no ringtone choices on my android