No Recovery

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm running CM7GB and Boot Manager and I have no recovery. I can't access it through CM7, ROM Toolbox or ROM Manager... I don't want to have to sbf again since I have had to do it 3 times this weekend... any ideas?

CM7 & DSX via Boot Manager

leftspin

Reaction score
I'm running CM7GB and Boot Manager and I have no recovery. I can't access it through CM7, ROM Toolbox or ROM Manager... I don't want to have to sbf again since I have had to do it 3 times this weekend... any ideas?

I'm not sure if this would do anything or is even a good idea but have you tried using the Droid 2 Bootstrap?

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't tried it because I know it usually bricks the phone and as of right now, everything else works... I have class in the morning so I might actually give that a try later tomorrow since I'll probably have to sbf anyway

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you tried flashing recovery using ROM Manager? Also ensure you flash 2nd init recovery.

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
I tweeted cvpcs asking if he might have a sbf of clockwork recovery, he didn't answer. If anyone knows where to get it please share, or ask koush as I don't get along with him.

This negates needing to sbf the whole system as long as you have a previous cwr backup. I have a version for the OG so I know it's a valid method of recovery.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I tweeted cvpcs asking if he might have a sbf of clockwork recovery, he didn't answer. If anyone knows where to get it please share, or ask koush as I don't get along with him.

This negates needing to sbf the whole system as long as you have a previous cwr backup. I have a version for the OG so I know it's a valid method of recovery.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I must admit, that would be pretty sweet. Its annoying having to sbf because I don't have recovery, even though everything else is working fine

OP
brad92

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just got pissed off and sbf'd. Now all is good

CM7, DSX & ICX via Boot Manager