1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No Recovery After GB

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by complexmystery, Oct 24, 2011.

1. complexmystery

complexmystery New Member

Well I have a problem, every time I try to load a custom rom on gingerbread APEX or Cynagon I get stuck at the boot loop...and yes I wipe everything before hand, the thing is when this happened on Froyo it was an easy fix all I would have to do is do a battery pull and hold X while booting it then hit the magnify glass button an I would be be a to do a full data wipe again an there you go everything was fixed, but since switching over to GB once I hold the X press the magnify glass does nothing, with gingerbread is there another way to do another data wipe, because I am flashed over to cricket and sbfing and reflashing sucks
  2. complexmystery

complexmystery New Member

bump