No pinch to zoom or any kind of zoom feature in email client?

mapexvenus

Reaction score
Is there no pinch to zoom or any way to zoom in and zoom out while viewing email in the stock email client?

KevinWP

Reaction score
Ditto.

I would really like this feature in the Gmail app.

Is it hiding somewhere in an option or config setting?

titos

Reaction score
there is also no copy. seems not alot is put into their gmail app

robyr

Reaction score

There is selection and copying. You need to hit menu>more>select text. once you select text it is automatically copied. You are welcome.

titos

Reaction score

There is selection and copying. You need to hit menu>more>select text. once you select text it is automatically copied. You are welcome.[/QUOTE
I only get to options when I go to menu>more.

Attachments

• CAP201007172317.jpg
    CAP201007172317.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 329

robyr

Reaction score
Eh, thats how it is in my 2.2 build. Try a long press and see if it has the Select Text option. What version of Android are you on?

robyr

Reaction score
Ah that sucks. DX. Well, wait for 2.2. It has this.

gerelee

Reaction score
the email app on the mytouch 3g slide has pinch to zoom, which i loved......i didn't even use the gmail app just because it was soooo much easier to read my emails in the regular app. i wish this phone had that option....... it seems that google thinks every android owner has the eyesight of an eagle, lol!

KevinWP

Reaction score
the email app on the mytouch 3g slide has pinch to zoom, which i loved......i didn't even use the gmail app just because it was soooo much easier to read my emails in the regular app. i wish this phone had that option....... it seems that google thinks every android owner has the eyesight of an eagle, lol!

Actually I want to pinch to zoom out!

gerelee

Reaction score

Actually I want to pinch to zoom out!

lol, damned eagle!!!!!! ;)