1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No OTA 2.2 update for my Ally

Discussion in 'LG Ally' started by ruffstff, Feb 8, 2011.

1. ruffstff

ruffstff New Member

Sorry if this has already been brought up. Did a little searching and I couldnt find anything on the topic.

I got the 2.2 update notification from verizon for my ally a couple weeks ago stating that I could be expecting the update at anytime. I never got the update. WHen I check for updates on my phone it says the system is current. I would like to know how to push this manually or how to get the OTA for 2.2. My ally is a replacement from Asurion. Im not sure if that has anything to do with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. ruffstff

ruffstff New Member

Nothing??? Wow. And this is supposed to be the largest most informative droid forum on the net. What a joke
  3. cobra2

cobra2 New Member

Edit: I'm a noob who didn't read the sub-forum name.
    Sent from the Throne.
  4. bendystrawboy

bendystrawboy New Member

oh...well you said you googled it....but still let me google that for you

wow....third post on second result netted me the answer.