No Oregon Trail?

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
This thread has died of dysentery...

I wanted to know what you meant by this so I looked it up.

Main Entry: dys·en·tery
Pronunciation: \ˈdi-sən-ˌter-ē, -ˌte-rē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural dys·en·ter·ies
Etymology: Middle English dissenterie, from Latin dysenteria, from Greek, from dys- + enteron intestine — more at inter-
Date: 14th century
1 : a disease characterized by severe diarrhea with passage of mucus and blood and usually caused by infection

So "This thread has died of a disease characterized by severe diarrhea with passage of mucus and blood and usually caused by infection?"

dancedroiddancedroid

jeffv2

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I'm really confused, how the hell did I get oreigon trail on my phone if its not on the app store? I never downloaded it from a website or anything.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

easye

Reaction score
I'm really confused, how the hell did I get oreigon trail on my phone if its not on the app store? I never downloaded it from a website or anything.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I thought it used to be on GameLoft but that might be wrong. I know it was overpriced for a game I remember playing in the library in 3rd grade :)

fuller82

Reaction score
With flash and a keyboard you can play the organ trail from the browser pretty well. Its just like Oregon trail except its zombie apocalypse.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Oregon Trail HD was released sometime around the end of December for high-end Android phones thru Gameloft's site. So it's probably not cool to continue to pass the APK around. I think it's $4.99; if memory serves me correctly. It's quite an upgrade over the original Apple IIe version.

- OR -

You can download the Candy Apple emulator for free via the marketplace, and play the OG version (available from the downloads menu within the emulator)

michael29626

Reaction score
Gold miner dig deeper is a similar type of game doesn't cost much either. Fun game, if you liked O.T. you will probably like it. They also have a lite version.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App