No official work from VZW about gingerbread for DROID pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaDroidPro

Reaction score
Alright [mod edit] call and ask VZW if they released a SW update to your phone. Then call Moto and ask if the GBSW has been released for ur model. They will tell u what I've already told u. It might sound crazy and I don't want to freak ppl out about downloading SW updates, but a group of hackers have been releasing ota viruses to coincide with carrier updates. When people download it tends to "brick" there phone after stealing personal info.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

Last edited by a moderator:

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Obviously you are very professional. Notice I don't even have a Pro, so I won't call VZW.

Sent from my A855.

ImaDroidPro

Reaction score
Its common knowledge. If the software was being released in any form or fashion Motorola would say that it has been or is being released. Plain and simple! Why would Moto lie and say that it hasn't been released and it has? How does that make sence for a corp to deny something that they developed and released???? The DROID PRO UPDATE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED FROM MOTOROLA TO VERIZON. GET IT?????

Its MORE common to find someone on THIS board that has received the update before VZW announces it.

I don't know where you have been but I also don't know why I'm giving you any acknowledgment.

Sent from my A855.

You don't need an announcement but you will always get an acknowledgment/ confirmation from VZW if it was issued by them. Btw who the he'll are you to wonder why u should acknowledge some1. Your aren't royalty bud! Jump of that high horse its ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.