1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No Network Connection

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Tech Support' started by allstuff, Nov 8, 2011.

1. allstuff

allstuff New Member

I cannot receive any email - I keep getting an error message -- "Unable to connect. You need a network connection to use this application. Please turn on mobile network or Wi-Fi in Settings." I go to the settings and the Mobile network is checked. I then check Wi-Fi also and it still will not work. It just says scanning and then shows disconnnect. Ater a while it wll connect to my office internet. However, the Mobile network has not worked for a day and a half now and even with it checked it shows it not working. I am about to pull my hair out. :mad: Mail was coming in just fine until around 9 am yesterday. Well, now that I am connected through my company, the Inbox is showing empty. It has deleted what was in there.
  2. rubiksc00p

rubiksc00p Well-Known Member

Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
    Have you tried reboots, battery pulls or going into airplane mode and back? That can work.
  3. allstuff

allstuff New Member

I have rebooted, pulled the battery several times, and just went into airplane mode. I just noticed that one of the folders is syncing but that is not the main folder. I have 7 folders all total that I sync. One of the 7 is syncing and all 7 are checked.
Search tags for this page
a network connection is needed to use this app
android network connection error

android no network connection

droid network connection error
network connection error on android
no internet connection on htc thunderbolt
no internet connection on my android
no network access on android

no network connection android

no network connection on android
thunderbolt not connecting to internet