No More Exchange Server

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Darnit, my company is no longer allowing the Android system to be used to register on the Exchange server...oh well, guess I will just have to use the Google Calendar and Contacts.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Darnit, my company is no longer allowing the Android system to be used to register on the Exchange server...oh well, guess I will just have to use the Google Calendar and Contacts.

Once google fixes some issues with exchange, your company should allow it again. There are a few security concerns with it right now, and i believe they are known by google and they are working on them. I hope it's on the next update ;)

OP
D

dieselpowered

Reaction score
That would be cool...I know they want to be able to send a non-editable security policy to the phone and at this time they cannot. Guess we will see what the future holds.

Thanks!

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That would be cool...I know they want to be able to send a non-editable security policy to the phone and at this time they cannot. Guess we will see what the future holds.

Thanks!

Yup, i believe that was one of the issue. Or it's really close to one of the issues, that google knows about.

MarcR727

Reaction score
Ask them if you can get back on if you use Touchdown instead of the native mail app. Touchdown adheres to all of the Activesync policies and such so they shouldnt have an issue with that.