1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No more email notifications??

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Droid_Vader, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Droid_Vader

Droid_Vader New Member

I am using Hotmail for receiving my email notifications. I have not had any problems with it at all. When I receive emails my custom ring tone works and I get my notifications at the top when I get new emails.

As of today it all STOPPED working for me?? I have to go into my email icon and refresh the page to see my new emails manually. When I refresh the page my custom ring tone starts playing and I get my notification at the top. It does not notify me automatically anymore?? I don't want to have to keep refreshing my email page manually to see my new emails and have my notifications to start playing!!

I have not messed with any email settings,notifications etc... it just stopped working all of a sudden today.:icon_evil:

Note: I just checked my gmail account and I am having the same issue as well. I sent 3 emails to my gmail account and I did not receive any notifications at all?? Once I opened up my gmail page and I refreshed it those 3 emails showed up and my notifications came on??
  2. Droid_Vader

Droid_Vader New Member

Anybody??

I am still having this issue........
  3. fish1552

fish1552 Premium Member Premium Member

I would go into SETTINGS > Accounts & Sync and double check your settings. I just double checked mine and I had to recheck the "Auto-sync" box again. And I know it was checked a few days ago when I set up my gMail, Facebook & Twitter. Once I did things started showing up for me too.
Search tags for this page
how come i dont get any email notification on my note 2

how come my bellsouth.net stopped showing notification

how do i get my android phone to notify me of emails
how do i get my gmail email to automatically notify me on my

how do i get my hotmail to give me notifications on my motor

i dont get email notifications on my s3
i dont get my notifications on my att phone

my email icon won't come on when i get an email on my samsun

my samsung note 2 wont notift me when i get emails
ok, why are notifications for twitter showing up on my s3,
why am i no longer gettin emails on my samsung s3?
why am i not getting any notification on my z10 that i have
why am i not getting emails anymore on my galaxy s4

why don't i get email notifications on my android

why i don't get notification from hotmail email android