1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

no matter what i cant stop motocast

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by ziggieice, Sep 24, 2012.

1. ziggieice

ziggieice New Member

i already hate icederp sandwich enough but now i have to deal with motocasts installer every time i plug my usb in my computer, no solution i found has helped but they were from a few moths back and are outdated, the check box people are saying to disable software install in the storage settings does not exist. also the Motorola device manager option do nothing actually does nothing it still brings up the motocast installer, nice to see Motorola being literal pains in the ass. this is probable the most frustrating thing about the droid 4, has anyone succesfully motocasts installer to not show up?
Search tags for this page
disable motocast
disable motocast setup
droid 4 disable motocast
droid motocast prevent installation
droid razr stop motocast usb

how to stop motocast from installing

motocast connect usb

stop motocast

stop motocast from installing
stop motocast installer
stop+motocast+from installing