No Market?

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by burtonbandit, Apr 11, 2011.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. burtonbandit

burtonbandit New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just installed CM7 coming from Peter Alfonso's gingerbread stock root GPA14. I wiped data and cache and everything but I noticed there was no market when installing the new rom was complete. I decided to just go ahead and restore all of my apps through titanium backup including the market so now when I try to open the market it acts like its going to open up but then just goes back to the home screen. The only thing I can think of is that, on GPA14 the market version I was running was 2.3.6 and CM7 runs an older version? Anyone know a way to either fix this or manually install the market?
  2. Diab210

Diab210 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  3. sbenson

sbenson Silver Member

Ratings:
    +61
    This is correct. After installing gapps, boot the phone and you will be prompted to download the basic google related apps (market included) and after this you will be good to go.
  4. burtonbandit

burtonbandit New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks guys, I knew I should have downloaded from droid forums and actually read the instructions!
Search tags for this page
cm7 install market

cm7 market

cm7 market fix

cm7.2 and market

market apps installer cm7