No love?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by GoPackGo, Oct 5, 2010.

1. GoPackGo

GoPackGo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I was wondering why there is so much love for the DX and not the D2. theyre both solid phones so why is it in commercials, billboards, people referencing to moto blur, and other instances where they could easily mention the D2, they dont? Its just weird because its a newer phone, same specs, just as good of reviews, same features (pretty much), and a keyboard you would think everyone would love it just as much, but thats not the case.

2. TwerpPoet

TwerpPoet Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It's the 'X'. With X you be Xelent, can Xcele, you get Xtras and you can hardly describe the full Xtent of the possibilites.

With the '2' you either get 2much or 2 little, and whatever happens it's bound to be 2 late.

Also, really good amine often has an X in the title, whereas a 2 in the title means it's just a rehash of an old idea to make a little more money.

Other than those 2 Xcelent reasons, I don't know why either.

3. GoPackGo

GoPackGo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That's funny stuff

4. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +8
    Yeah, still trying to figure out how to get the physical keyboard out. Oh, I remember on the X it was Xcluded. :D

5. GoPackGo

GoPackGo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thats Xtremely funny. I would be Xstatic if they gave it more love but I just have to Xept that they're not going to because they love the X 2 much.

6. pool_shark

pool_shark Active Member

Ratings:
    +7
    According to Laptop Magazine, the Droid X is the best Android phone Verizon has to offer.
    It makes sense that they would advertise it heavily to get all of those who follow instead of researching for themselves.

The Incredible has the highest trade-in value with Verizon, so again, it makes sense to pimp those two products the most.

7. spdivr1122

spdivr1122 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I personally think the Droid x is too big. The screen is HUGE. I love my Droid 2. I don't really care about the advertising for it. I already have it

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk