1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

no longer used

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by hahee, Nov 7, 2013.

1. hahee

hahee New Member

I've ownd D3 years, but it currently sleep in the box which i store old phones. I used to think I use my device light to moderate usage, but it actually been using more. Those widgets, and live wallpaper actually eat battery life. My Droid 3 I can do 9 to 11 hours consistantly if using it really moderate, but when I start really using the device and that screen stays on I pull around only 4-5 hours, so I usually swapped a secondary i got from MPJ one year ago, just like any other smartphone device I have owned. Anyway, I am no longer used this phone, but i may keep it in mind since it really provide me lots of fun.lol