No longer a troll

vampyrate

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello. I've been trolling the Droid 2 forums since I got the phone about 2 weeks ago and wanted to say hi. I'm not new to phone modding, I've modded a Razr V3m, enV, enV3, and HTC Vogue (aka Touch) in the past.

I got the phone after my fiance's Blackberry Storm took a dive and I gave her my Curve 8530 and decided it was time to switch over to the Android platform. Since day one I have been rooted and deodexed and have been running Squidly 1.01 for about a week after trying Epic 2.5 and had issues with the phone rebooting on it's own after being idle for awhile.

I still have the reboot issue but can live with it since this phone boots up faster than my old BB did. My first question with that is if this is a common issue, and if not what could be causing it and how to fix it? My other question is: are there any themes that work with squisly's rom that has the black status bar? I tried 2.0 but wanted to see if there was another solution before swithing back to it as I have the phone setup just the way that I like it and would hate to try to trac down all the apps that I have on it now.

Sorry for the long first post, and again welcome!

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

As I don't have a D2 I will have to pass the question off to a D2 owner!

OP
vampyrate

vampyrate

Reaction score
Nope I was trolling as I wad using site resources and not contributing to any discussion until now :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
Eh, trolling is when you post messages meant to get other riled up. Lurking is when you hang out but never post anything yourself.

No one gets riled up about lurkers, but it's always nice when one decides to become an active member of the community.

I know, I'm being pedantic, but you really don't want people thinking you are or were a troll here.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Either way :welcome:

Sent from my Droid

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I agree....splitting hairs. Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy contributing as much as you've gathered from the forum!! :)

Sent from somewhere...