1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No Lock Screen with Liquid ROM

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible 2 Hacks' started by AirForceAngler, Jan 2, 2012.

1. AirForceAngler

AirForceAngler New Member

Trying Liquid Smooth again, but now I don't get a lock screen. I did have GO Launcher installed, uninstalled that and Widget Locker but still no luck. I also can't get the home button to give me previews or return to home screen anymore like it used to. Any ideas?
  2. dp69_2001

dp69_2001 New Member

Almost that exact same thing happened to me tonight when I installed it on inc2... I just rebooted, made sure I cleared data and cache, and reinstalled...

Running perfectly now... Only thing is, I can't figure out how to add more home screens.... lol.
Search tags for this page
customize lockscreen liquidsmooth rom
incredible 2 rom lock screen freeze

liquid smooth lock screen

liquid smooth lock screen not working
liquid smooth rom no lock screen
liquidrom not going to lockscreen
liquidsmooth how to lock screen
liquidsmooth lock screen not working

liquidsmooth lockscreen

liquidsmooth lockscreen not working
liquidsmooth no lock screen