no LED

papatar

Reaction score
nothing critical but for some reason i no longer get an LED for any notification. I probably don't have something set right but i sure can't find it. anyone else having this trouble. thanks

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Reboot doesn't help?

DroidForums junkie!

OP
P

papatar

Reaction score
no, i tried that with no luck. i haven't yet tried to reflash the rom or the theme. thanks for the help though

OP
P

papatar

Reaction score
flashed 2.4 last night and still no notification LED. Is there a simple setting i'm missing or is it possible i just have a problem with the phone itself? I appreciate any help. thanks

jbsangel

Reaction score
did you wipe when you flashed again?

on 2.3 i managed to get my LEDs in a state where they wouldn't blink. i was changing colors and blink rates and i remember trying succession and all of those features. at some point, they stopped blinking and no amount of unchecking fixed it. flashing again didn't fix it. i had to wipe and flash and they worked fine. since then, i don't change any LED settings besides changing the color for various apps. haven't had a chance to experiment with which of the other settings is what caused the blinking issue, i just know i can change the colors with no issue.

OP
P

papatar

Reaction score
i think its my phone. i wiped and flashed LFY and still no LED. Possibly a setting i'm missing somewhere but i've looked everywhere i can think of.

Reaction score
I'd suggest SBF back to stock... No LED = replacement. That way you're already back to the way you need to be to get a warranty replacement...

Same problem on 2 ROMs seems like its a hardware issue.