No iPhone to Verizon until at least 2011

Discussion in 'Non-Android Smart Phones' started by jpoutre, May 6, 2010.

1. oakindustries

oakindustries New Member

*speculation*
    imho, as a rep (not going to say where), most likely we won't see the iphone until 4g lte is rolled out. Most likely the iphone will be our big 4g seller. You also won't be seeing any 4g devices until they release a 4g aircard of some sort first.
    *speculation*

I saw one of my big bosses the other day, the ones you never see. We chatted briefly but for some reason or another the iphone came up. I said I wasn't really that excited about it because indirect might not be able to sell it. He said he was in negotiations with corp vzw to make sure the indirect channel was not left out. They are talking about it if that means anything. It would be arrogant to think they weren't. I hope we get it because that means I make more money when all the iclones leave att and jump on the vzw ship.
  2. NVash

NVash New Member

Maybe Im alone here but Im about sick of all this 'stringing along'. Verizon may have seemingly shot itself in the foot years ago not getting the iPhone but now it has the Droid. I read online a few days ago that Android phones are actually outselling the iPhone and things are about to get interesting for smart phones. At this point if Apple doesnt kill this Exclusive deal and go over to Verizon its their own fault.