1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No internet

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by skicoach, Dec 6, 2012.

1. skicoach

skicoach New Member

My Samsung Galaxy Nexus won't connect to the internet nor will it play apps that require internet connection. The phone says I have a strong wifi connection and I can connect all other devices in my home through this wifi. The phone and texting still work fine as well as gmail. I tried turning off the wifi to see if the network worked but that didn't work either. I have tried rebooting, removing battery, turning airplane mode off then on again, etc.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  2. syndicate0017

syndicate0017 Well-Known Member

Is your Wi-Fi set up to use a 5 GHz band? If so, change it to use 2.4 GHz. Sometimes the Galaxy Nexus has trouble with 5 GHz Wi-Fi.
Search tags for this page

android 4.1.1 won't connect to internet

emailfriend index?url=

galaxy nexus wifi connected but no internet

galaxy s4 internet through usb

how to connect internet in samsung galaxy nuxes

my nexus 4 wont connect to internet

nexus 4 wifi connect but no internet

no internet on galaxy nexus

s4 no internet connected wifi

samsung galaxy nexus connected to wifi no internet

samsung galaxy nexus wont connect to internet