No internet service on phone

Toddg405

Reaction score
New to the forums and I've tried searching seems like not many phones act like mine lol, anyways i came from at&t to verizon and also to get the droid x, been on the phone with verzion customer support and visited the store a few times they did all the resets and stuff, phone makes calls and receives them but doesn't have internet and hasn't shown 3g just wondering if anyone has heard of anything like this. They are sending a replacement phone i don't know when ill see it but they say that mine is a defective unit.

Nightmares

Reaction score
Just switched over from my droid 1 tonight, im having that exact same problem. Its frustrating. I cant sign onto my gmail and it cant link my contacts!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
dial ##program (password 000000) and check what #8 is set to

OP
T

Toddg405

Reaction score
yeah i have the data plan lol they are giving me free service for my trouble they said and ill try the ##program thing and let you know

OP
T

Toddg405

Reaction score
on #8 it says its checked for data call enabled and its unchecked on disable at startup

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
on #8 it says its checked for data call enabled and its unchecked on disable at startup

yea thats what it should be. idk it was just another guess as to whats wrong.

Nightmares

Reaction score
Still no luck, I woke up this morning hoping it would change. But its the same thing. No internet. Not able to sign on to my gmail account. Very annoyed!