1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No images on updated Google Images

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by AzDroidFan, Apr 29, 2010.

1. AzDroidFan

AzDroidFan New Member

Anybody else have this issue? I'm running 2.1 on my Droid, and when I go to Google, and then Images, after I type in what I'm looking for, all I get is a white field where the pics. should be. I've tried signing in first, changing the settings, using wi-fi instead of 3G, going to the supposed next page of images. Nothing.

Any assist would be appreciated! Thanks!
  2. iPirate

iPirate New Member

Mine works...

I think they just updated images for Google, maybe try restarting?

btw searching for innocent words like "asian" brought up a lot of naughty pictures :wtf:
  3. AzDroidFan

AzDroidFan New Member

Got it working. Had to do a master reset. Something to do with working something out after the 2.1 update.
  4. sonic debris

sonic debris New Member

I had this problem also, but found that I had the Javascript Enabled unchecked in the browser settings. After enabling javascript, google images worked.
Search tags for this page
google images not android
no image in google
no images in google on android

no images in google on android phone

no images on google

no pictures in google android
no pictures in google android -apps

why no images on google