No icons for my camera and calender?!?!?!

schmaltzy

Reaction score
I just downloaded and installed the D1-MIUI-0.9.30-V3.2.zip. I wiped date and cache before installing.

When I get done logging in, all the pre-installed apps show up. There are two generic (android icon) icons for my camera and calender. When I click on either one I get "Application is not installed on your phone." But I can still start my camera by holding down my camera button.

Any ideas?

Blueprint

Reaction score
I just downloaded and installed the D1-MIUI-0.9.30-V3.2.zip. I wiped date and cache before installing.

When I get done logging in, all the pre-installed apps show up. There are two generic (android icon) icons for my camera and calender. When I click on either one I get "Application is not installed on your phone." But I can still start my camera by holding down my camera button.

Any ideas?

Long press and delete the calender and camera apps. The actually ones will show up as soon as you do.

OP
S

schmaltzy

Reaction score

Any ideas?

Long press and delete the calender and camera apps. The actually ones will show up as soon as you do.

WOW....so simple....thanks for the help!