No HDMI out

brent.murray

Reaction score
Video, however no audio thru hdmi.....

I tried the minihdmi with my bionic to a hd tv and immediately recognized and showed video... NO AUDIO though whatsoever..... tried a ton of apps,songs, videos, double check media audio vol, no luck.. was borrowing the brand new cable from a buddy. I'm going to Best buy where I bought it from and have them hook it up and see if they can.... hardware issue?

davecor

Reaction score
Finicky HDMI port

Just hooked up my Bionic via HDMI for the first time and had the same problem with intermittent signal loss with a Monoprice cable. It resolved after a few reconnects and mot moving the phone. Will try another cable next time to test.

Metalunna

Reaction score
Just hooked up my Bionic via HDMI for the first time and had the same problem with intermittent signal loss with a Monoprice cable. It resolved after a few reconnects and mot moving the phone. Will try another cable next time to test.

It's definitely an issue with the cables I got from monoprice cables. I RMA'd the 15 foot and 6 foot I had..Replacements do the same thing. The 3 foot I got is solid. Because the cables are so cheap, I decided to try the cables with the ferrite. They are a little more stable. I also bought a standard to Micro HDMI adapter and that seems to work well.

BTW..I still love monoprice. No issues with them whatsoever. Even the RMA was easy.