No Gmail thread expansion?

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
I recently got my hands on an Incredible to try. I still have my Droid but wanted to see if this device was the way I wanted to go.

One thing about the phone that annoys me (and I've searched here and Google) is the way it handles Gmail. On the Droid I could click on the heading of a thread of emails and have it expand to show previous emails. when I click on say "3 read messages" on the Inc., it highlights the bar but does nothing else.

Am I missing something here?

bass_lover1

Reaction score
I recently got my hands on an Incredible to try. I still have my Droid but wanted to see if this device was the way I wanted to go.

One thing about the phone that annoys me (and I've searched here and Google) is the way it handles Gmail. On the Droid I could click on the heading of a thread of emails and have it expand to show previous emails. when I click on say "3 read messages" on the Inc., it highlights the bar but does nothing else.

Am I missing something here?

Tap on where it says "3 read messages" and it will open up to show who the conversation is with, then tap each one individually to open them fully.

OP
atomicwedgie

atomicwedgie

Reaction score
None of these things work for me... clicking it once hilights the header, a second time deselects it.

The way you describe is the way it works on my Droid but not the Dinc.