1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No free tether?

Discussion in 'Droid Razr and Razr Maxx ICS discussion' started by cadre.9, Sep 21, 2012.

1. cadre.9

cadre.9 New Member

Hi. I recently purchased a Razr after my Droid X died on me. I was forced to switch from the unlimited data plan to the 'share everything' plan. I thought this option was supposed to allow me to use the mobile hotspot for free but every time I try to set it up I see I have to agree to the $20.00 monthly fee. Was I mislead about this new plan?
  2. MattyP

MattyP Rescue Squad

Your best bet is to call Big Red ... I also thought the hotspot was included with the share everything plan.
  3. 94lt1

94lt1 Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Yep.. call vzw.. you're supposed to get free tethering with the new garb... I mean package.. :D
  4. Droid Firefighter

Droid Firefighter New Member

Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
    Agreed. It was part of an FCC ruling when Verizon purchased more spectrum.

This post is Incredible 2
Search tags for this page

no more free tethering on droid razr maxx