no Facebook apps show notifications?

joshwithachance

Reaction score
the default Facebook app only shows me picture comments when I click the notifications button and Bloo showed me nothing when I clicked notifications. Am I doing something wrong? and by notifications I mean people liking and commenting on my statuses.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think the FB app just blows... IMO

OP
joshwithachance

joshwithachance

Reaction score
how do I get the feed to work? it tells me that it needs facebook to authorize it but it just goes to the mobile site...

Lynx

Reaction score
There is a button that says "get code"... hit that, sign into mobile fb, get ur code... input in the code box, and boom.

OP
joshwithachance

joshwithachance

Reaction score
it doesn't give you the code on mobile facebook... and I already did that. The app signs me in but wont let me see the feed.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Log in to fb on your computer. Go to your app settings (should be under account at the top right). Find bloo (may or may not be listed under "authorized" apps). Double check all authorizations for bloo. They should all be allowed.

Jages16

Reaction score
Will doing that also fix the problem of not being able to post a staus update in the app. I keep getting a message saying I'm not authroized to do it, so have to use the mobile FB site.

OP
joshwithachance

joshwithachance

Reaction score
well everything is now authorized and still ZERO notifications. 4 people liked one of my statuses earlier today and got no notification of it...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
And you're sure you have bloo set up to check for notifications? One had almost no problems since day one and I run it checking every 2 minutes...I get notifications all day.

Also, us you're using a task killer, be sure you're letting bloo run in the background.

isabelsmom

Reaction score
I can't find anything titled "bloo" under my Applications. Any other ideas? My Droid is not updating my FB at all. TIA!