No DX theme for sapphire?

DiGi91

Reaction score
Is the droidx theme not working on sapphire?

I would love to use it but don't want to leave Sapphire again :icon_ banana:

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did someone make a port of the theme for sapphire? That is what would be required.

Or does a port exist and there's a problem with it?

OP
DiGi91

DiGi91

Reaction score
Did someone make a port of the theme for sapphire? That is what would be required.

Yeah I don't think so that's why I asked. I know the one out works on cyanogen and a few other roms.

EDIT: seeing as I'm on 0.9.5 I would probably have to go back to 0.8.4 if anyone did work on it.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yeah I don't think so that's why I asked. I know the one out works on cyanogen and a few other roms.

Hit up whoever made the theme to support Sapphire is probably your best bet.

mitnworb

Reaction score

pdroid - I see your sig says "Black Bar Mod by JoelWRX". Does that work with Sapphire 0.9.5? If so which ver are you using? Thanks.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

pdroid - I see your sig says "Black Bar Mod by JoelWRX". Does that work with Sapphire 0.9.5? If so which ver are you using? Thanks.

Not officially. I modified the framework-res.apk from 0.9.5 with the BBMod pngs to give people a black bar if they wanted. I didn't provide the other themed apps of that theme, such as Gmail, etc. You can find the file in the 0.9.5 thread (the WTFOMGBBQ) :)