No data service after 2.3.3 update

spanky628

Reaction score
I have a Droid X (aka Milestone X) after rooting and upgrading to 2.3.3 and during the process it boot looped and have to sbf back to stock 2.2 and start over again. (Z4 root, Droid 2 bootloader, the two part 2.3.3 files) I had to do a manual program (manual activation) to get the phone and sms working but I've yet to figure out how to get my data back. Wifi is fine, I've tried several APN's via APN Manager to see if I could 'hit' the right one. I understand APN affects the data service. I've tried *228 so many times, which it says program successful but still doesn't work. I'm on a local carrier, Appalachian Wireless, and where it's a Verizon program I've went into a Verizon tower area and tried *228 and didn't work. Any advice? Any know Appalachian Wireless APN settings?

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Please do not cross post you have already asked this question in a previous post. I will leave it open because the this question does not pertain to cm7.

OP
S

spanky628

Reaction score
I would get the blue triangle while in Verizon tower area but it would not program where I do not have Verizon service.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums