1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No data service after 2.3.3 update

Discussion in 'Droid X Hacks' started by spanky628, Jun 25, 2011.

1. spanky628

spanky628 New Member

I have a Droid X (aka Milestone X) after rooting and upgrading to 2.3.3 and during the process it boot looped and have to sbf back to stock 2.2 and start over again. (Z4 root, Droid 2 bootloader, the two part 2.3.3 files) I had to do a manual program (manual activation) to get the phone and sms working but I've yet to figure out how to get my data back. Wifi is fine, I've tried several APN's via APN Manager to see if I could 'hit' the right one. I understand APN affects the data service. I've tried *228 so many times, which it says program successful but still doesn't work. I'm on a local carrier, Appalachian Wireless, and where it's a Verizon program I've went into a Verizon tower area and tried *228 and didn't work. Any advice? Any know Appalachian Wireless APN settings?
  2. X_TAC23

X_TAC23 Super Moderator

Please do not cross post you have already asked this question in a previous post. I will leave it open because the this question does not pertain to cm7.
  3. spanky628

spanky628 New Member

I would get the blue triangle while in Verizon tower area but it would not program where I do not have Verizon service.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
android 2.3 no data

android 2.3 no service

android data service not working
android root no data service

apn applachian wireless

appalachian wireless apn

appalachian wireless apn milestone x
appalachian wireless updates for millstone 2
droid razr m updated no service after jailbreak
no 3g connection on droid 2 global after updating