1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

No data on LTE network only. please help!

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by mustangz5, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mustangz5

mustangz5 New Member

Hello all. Yesterday, my data connection suddenly dropped on my thunderbolt. Thinking it was a network issue, I left it for morning, but still no luck!

When I go to settings /about/network, it shows I am on the LTE network, but I have np data connection.

Reading other forums, I found the ##778 menu option, where it says to change the modem settings Rev.A to enable. I restarted the phone and saw 3g pop up for a moment, but once it connected to LTE again, the data was gone.

I have played around with a number of modem settings, and 3/4g switch items, but nothing has been able to get me better than a 3g connection. Does anyone have suggestions on how to fix this or what could be wrong?

As an additional piece of info, I am rooted, and reflashed my room with a full wipe, and had no luck with that either.

Thank you!
  2. mustangz5

mustangz5 New Member

Added this post to the tech support forum instead. Not sure how to delete it from this one
  3. Garemlin

Garemlin Developer Relations

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.